Salad KraZe FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
Where is Salad KraZe located and how do I get there?
- We are located on the corner of Pin Oak Parkway and Avon Belden Rd (Rt 83) in Avon Lake. Get directions here
Where can I download or print out a copy of your menu?
- You can download a copy of our menu here. If you are unable to download the file, please use the four links located at the bottom of the home page. They are titled 'Salads', 'Soups', 'Subs', and 'Wraps'.
Do you deliver? If so...when?
What are your hours of operation?
- You can find our hours of operation here.
Will you deliver to my job at a specific time?
- This is our specialty! We will do our best to get your order to you at a specific time. The only thing we ask is that you call in your order as soon as possible (we start taking orders at 10am). Time slots are filled on a first-come first-served basis so call early.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards (including American Express) and cash. We provide receipts for all orders.
Where can I find out more about you and your business?
- You can view our appearance on Taking Care of Business on Avon Lake City TV (Hosted by Avon Lake Councilman Dave Kos here
Who would I contact about placing a large order for my event?
- You can contact Scott Rush (owner) at (440) 933-9123. He will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Are you the same people who owned the pizza shop that used to be in your location?
- No. We have no affilliation with any previous tenants of our location. We owned/operated Five Alarm Pizza in Lorain for over 23 years, but decided to leave the pizza business. We offered Subs, Salads, and Soups at Five Alarm Pizza and decided to take it one step further and open a business in our home town that specializes in those items.